Thursday 1 September 2011

Later in August....

This was my facebook wall for the rest of august. I'm putting my comments now in brackets.. itsn't it a little sad when I have to comment on my own status'

 - ever wake up on the floor next to your bed? .. oh .. me neither
 - Panamera is german for "big-ass porsche"


 - there is a weird rainy mist in the air... also im still in the shower (it was a rainy type day)
 - ever try to open a new knife... and the packaging requires that you have a knife to open.?? (really happened)
 - If given a chance to build my own pizza... I would like salami and skittles please :)
 - #TeamNonhle
(search this term on twitter - this gal is full of herself)

 - Dear Diary, why do you never write back? - can you hear me now?
 - can you hear me now ??

 - how many times must i tell you.... i dont like to repeat myself (Comments: "Excuse me" "Pardon")

 - do you understand typpos?
 - you know times are tough when i start repeating status updates...
(i didn't)

 - the only way i'll see the end of any movie is if its projected inside my eyelids
 - Some say Gaddafi had a major slip up, I think it was just a little Tripoli
(Political humour - avoid)
 - Why must you be either a cat or a dog person...? I'm more of a chocolate fountain person

 - somethings missing (I wonder why no-one asked me what was missing..? not one, my friends care)
 - If you have a heart, ignore this status update (4 comments..haha nice, this was in response to
one friend who moaned about the 'chain mail' spam type updates and requests to join various causes)
 - my snoop dog name would be "D to the E A Neezy"

 - i like a little egg humour, especially when they are funny yolks (this was when I did the twitter egg joke)
 - still waiting for Amanda Lee Kimmel to accept my friends request.. (still am, also no-one asked?)

 - I wanted to be a whale whisperer, but I dont think they were listening..

(Here are some alarm clock posts - I wanted to do more, but I got busy)
 - If your alarm clock runs on milk, its probably a cat
 - advice for store owners: shelf alarm clocks in the hammer department


 - Put up a sign to keep the rain spiders out this year, just hope they can read

No comments:

Post a Comment