Friday 8 July 2011

General Facebook updates - June '11

Here are some of my postings from June:

Doesn't watch "So you think you can dance with a celebrity masterchef's apprentice's next top idol Australia"

when you're on a tv show where the word 'Masterchef' is in the title... you can expect the food to taste good, dont look so surprised..

There's a fine line between 'what I could post on facebook' and 'I should really see a psychiatrist about it'.

i met this girl in a wheelchair, i stood her up... thats when she fell for me, now we're on a roll. (this one's definitely a quote from a comedian who's name i can't remember, look him up he's funny.)

Jack Kevorkian went on his own - Dean likes this

remember that thing i said i didn't break when i was 12 ... it still wasn't me

today was D-day.. not in my little life.. the real D-Day...1944

found a horcrux in my rice crispies...

anyone with the nokia default ringtone should be punched in the head

who's the guy who always claps when a waiter drops a plate?

was in a spur, saw a delivery guy, around 65yrs old with earings the size of my palm... and i thought..... wow... does spur deliver?

saw a horse with TWO heads and TWO bodies!! (Black Adder)

havent had a situation yet where I need to use the word
stat"


i have a five star password *****

No comments:

Post a Comment