Friday 8 July 2011

June '11 (part 2)

Here are some more.. I'm quite impressed myself, june was a very slow month for me,  I really struggled to come up with any thing slightly humourous. Super glad about the results though:

got nothin.. try again later

my geyboard is borgen

"one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater" Sheb Wolley 1958

like if you're as cool as me (only got 4 likes on this post, oh yeah I rock)

curious?

oh ya.. dont put garlic butter still in the silver wrapper into your microwave... pretty sparks..baad smell
(i really did this)

we compare something small to the thickness of human hair, and something large to the size of whales.. cos those were chosen as the number 1 comparison object that is most recognisable by humans

‎4 hours ago (in 4 hours, this will make sense)

on 11:11:12 11/11/11 you'll be one second late... for nothing...

i get my calcium from yogi jelly tots!

doesn't eat chocolate log - its just a matter of principle

Completed my knot tying class... now can someone please help me undo my shoelaces!

the only reason i'd have Olive Oil in my Kitchen is if Popeye and family came around for dinner!

shuffles every other day

Thats all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. doesn't eat chocolate log - hmm hmmmm hmm...tasty they are

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want more, we want more!!!

    ReplyDelete