Tuesday 13 March 2012

January 2012

compliments of the season: you look great, nice hairdo or you didnt get as fat this christmas as i expected.

Hey, its 2012 !

the word 'may' is sooo 2011

This was the start to January of  2012, which was followed by:  many events, tagged in locations with people, photos, links and my longish hair, which I'd grown since September '11. 
Here are some originals, in no particular order:

no matter how modern they try to make it, badmington always looks 80's..

Where can one find a wild goose?

you have nice eyes... ...when I'm wearing night vision

i didnt choose my hairstyle, it just grew on me....

spam, when you send your entire address book canned meat

remember library cards

If you follow the 5 second rule long enough, it becomes the 10 second rule...

You know your hair is getting long when... someone says you're beginning to look like jesus

I updated my status, then I erased it.

Do we really know for sure if Bears do shit in the woods, or if the pope is catholic?

I have been diagnosed... With samedesk bruised shin syndrome.. :(

Please help raise funds for the Black eyed peas. They are all sufferers of severe stuttering. This no joke, tell your friends.

Pickles

the writer of the song 'pour some sugar on me' obviously didnt have ants

stick with me like white on brown rice

how does one obtain a lucky star?

you know what they say, some days you're the horse, some days you're the statue

No comments:

Post a Comment