Saturday 10 March 2012

My facebook in November

  • When i see a gun fight on a movie.. i count bullets...#onlyme
  • Discovery is going to follow me around at work today, filming a new episode of "I Shouldn't Be Alive"
  • whats the number for the ghostbusters? They left that part out of the song..
  • Sometimes I buy a newspaper just to circle classifieds with a red pen...
  • Saw The Nutcracker once, expected more nuts
  • The door hit me on the way out, why didnt somebody warn me?
  • Mobsters still exist, I think they just dress stupider these days!
  • Are SAA commercial airliners Right-Hand drives?
  • i like to seperate people by those who clap harder after an enjoyable performance and those who clap faster.
  • dont you feel like a tard when you have to waft a fly away from your head
  • what if you have a 'had to be there' moment alone
  • fact: the first guy to make popcorn shat himself (8 likes)
  • I watched ants carry an entire hippo out my house... I know what you're thinking... how'd they get it through the front door!!
  • ever sneezed so suddenly that your eyes stayed open? me niether
  • should i have a favourite shape, because i do...
  • whiskers on roses and mittens on kittens...la la la lala la...something

No comments:

Post a Comment