Tuesday 13 March 2012

January Specialities

Remember #whatdeandid which spawned this website? I threw this one in, in January no hashtag:

  • Dean  let the dogs out

A couple of music themed posts which I had worked really hard on.. (hehe) and due to lack of response, I left it at that...

I don't think My Generation listens to The Who

what is Slang for Def Leppard?

I Heart Barracuda

have you seen Stevie Wonder's new wife? Neither has he

Sometimes I listen to Michael Jackson and Beat it...
(one like, and a comment which said: "You are not alone")



Then there was this one, which I've singled out:

I heard someone say "if I,m not there Mon,Tues or wed... I'll be there Thu or fri"

1 comment:

  1. Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up thee good effort.



    Also visit my web blog; free legal divorce advice for women

    ReplyDelete