Thursday 30 June 2011

Facebook Status updates July 2009

Dean Moore does accidently biting the inside of your own mouth count towards battle scars?
Dean Moore "Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look in your heart and ask, have you seen my childhood" MJ
Dean Moore why do we say 'sick like a dog' instead I'm sick, like a really sick person
Dean Moore note to self: walking backwards does not move me back in time
Dean Moore Figuratively101: Eye candy is not a sweet that is consumed via the eyeball
Dean Moore usually say that something broke into a hundred pieces.. for effect.. since I couldn't actually imagine counting a million of them..
Dean Moore face it, friday is just one day closer to monday
Dean Moore what is the strange glowing thing in the sky? it hurts my eyes to see it?
Dean Moore completed the quiz "How much money do you earn?" with the result: Get some cardboard and make a sign
Dean Moore Thursday, feels just like yesterday it was Wednesday..!
Dean Moore loves a little alliteration
Dean Moore can only be awesome some of the time..
Dean Moore its a new dawn, its a new day
Dean Moore I dont wanna be a call girl
Dean Moore is going to stop using my indicators.. need to practise those hand signals.
Dean Moore had a good dose of Stephen Lynch, Adam Sandler and Tencious D, bring on the rest of the week... next song
Dean Moore is going green.. not to save the earth, i think i'm actually going green.
Dean Moore waiting for time to pass is like waiting for the bus, it comes eventually but then you have to sit next to some smelly guy.. no reward.
Dean Moore I think my phone has been tapped, should not have poked Mr Obama..
Dean Moore arguing with that little devil on my shoulder, what a wuss he's become
Dean Moore joined the group W.D.W.H.T.W.O.A.M - why do we have to work on a monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment