Thursday 30 June 2011

Facebook status updates May 2009

Dean Moore will leave you with some inspiration today.. here it goes:
Dean Moore is selling my kidney..any takers?
Dean Moore ain't
Dean Moore ate so many skittles that I p'd a rainbow
Dean Moore long weekends should be 33 days
Dean Moore yay its friday!
Dean Moore Its been minutes, its been days. Its been all I will remember.
Dean Moore light up, light up, as if you have a choice..
Dean Moore the world around us makes me feel so small
Dean Moore cmon, shake a ragdoll baby
Dean Moore swears to shake it up, if you swear to listen..
Dean Moore keeps drawing a blank.. then erasing it with an actual drawing..
Dean Moore Steven Segal is not human, humanity has a sense of humour
Dean Moore tYpẼS LiKe ThỉS c0s 1ts c0ol !?!\~*!
Dean Moore has The Who in my head... "Won't Get Fooled Again

No comments:

Post a Comment