Thursday 30 June 2011

Facebook updates Sep 2009

Dean Moore Due to forseen circumstances has just updated this status
Dean Moore wonders why oh why oh why do I have Irene Cara on my playlist...
Dean Moore work day is only half over, i'm here till 10 today :(
Dean Moore Hears with his hands, like the blind.
Dean Moore knows something you dont know. .. ah darn, what was it..?
Dean Moore brownchickenbrowncow
Dean Moore : O
Dean Moore dont judge a book by its cover.. always check the centrefold
Dean Moore is talking to himself. No I'm not. Yes you are. Dumbass.
Dean Moore can't believe Vanilla Ice is back.. Thought he got capped by the KKK back in '92
Dean Moore Over-rated shooters... they are.. well.. Over-rated
Dean Moore In the soundtrack to my life, I believe that the 20th Century Fox intro plays everytime I take a whizz..
Dean Moore if you've been wanting to remove me as your friend, i beat you to it..
Dean Moore Once upon a time (thats how it starts), I was driving along a long lonely road, FM radio fizzling in the back, tar humming beneath the tyres. When I spotted that hitchhiker. I slowed the car as he drew nearer, thumb out..... (continue in the comments block)
Dean Moore fell into a vat of radioactive chemical X.. ..all I got got was unnecessary back hair..
Dean Moore red lorry yellow lorry red lorry yellow lorry
Dean Moore B I N G O and fred was his name
Dean Moore to all the people jogging and cycling early morning.. stop it! you're making me look bad, oh and on your way back please bring me some donuts..
Dean Moore Is an active participant in tv show theme songs
Dean Moore plans to sleep late this weekend... really, i'm going to try ... no really
Dean Moore Warning: The following program may contain swearing throughout!
Dean Moore try it.. http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx
Dean Moore woke up this morning like Angelina Jolie... next to someone else's baby
Dean Moore sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the shaaahahauu
Dean Moore ...when the music stops very suddenly, and you're the only douche still singing...
Dean Moore had the Secunda tour, looks the same, smells the same, tastes like vodka
Dean Moore why did some people have to complicate life? Like Shakespeare, George Washington and Dolly Parton
Dean Moore Brad, Janet.. Rocky
Dean Moore can i un-hangup in someones ear.. no wait, he deserved it..
Dean Moore . . . _ _ _ . . .
Dean Moore is like a recoiled spring, just waiting to go.. .. boing!
Dean Moore All you need is the rocket experience
Dean Moore rain in spain falls mainly in JHB in August?

No comments:

Post a Comment